PPIEYONG the most memeable memecoin in existence. The dogs have had their day, it's time for PPIEYONG to take reign.



Ppieyong is tired of watching everyone play hot potato with the endless derivative ShibaCumGMElonKishuTurboAssFlokiMoon Inu coins. The Inu's have had their day. It's time for the most recognizable meme in the world to take his reign as king of the memes.

Ppieyong is here to make memecoins great again. Launched stealth with no presale, zero taxes, LP burnt and contract renounced, $Ppieyong is a coin for the people, forever. Fueled by pure memetic power, let $Ppieyong show you the way.


how to buy

  • wallet create a wallet

    download metamask or your wallet of choice from the app store or google play store for free. Desktop users, download the google chrome extension by going to metamask.io.

  • wallet get some bnb

    have ETH in your wallet to switch to $PPIEYONG. If you don't have any BNB, you can buy directly on metamask, transfer from another wallet, or buy on another exchange and send it to your wallet.

  • wallet go to pencakeswap

    connect to Uniswap. Go to app.uniswap.org in google chrome or on the browser inside your Metamask app. Connect your wallet. Paste the $Ppieyong token address into Uniswap, select Ppieyong, and confirm. When Metamask prompts you for a wallet signature, sign.

  • wallet switch bnb for $PPIEYONG

    switch BNB for $PPIEYONG. We have ZERO taxes so you don't need to worry about buying with a specific slippage, although you may need to use slippage during times of market volatility.



  • token supply : 40,000,000,000,000 token supply: 40,000,000,000,000 No Taxes, No Bullshit. It's that simple. 33.5% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool, LP tokens were burnt, and contract is renounced. The remaining 66.5% of the supply is being held in a multi-sig wallet only to be used as tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools. This wallet is easily trackable with the bscscan name "PPIEYONG"


  • Phase 1 : Meme
    Phase 2 : Vibe and HODL
    Phase 3 : Meme Takeover

All jokes aside, here is a rough sketch of $Ppieyong path ahead. We dont wan't to give everything away on day 1, Expect surprises along the way;)

  • phase 1
    • Launch
    • CoinGecko / Coinmarketcap Listings
    • 1,000+ Holders
    • Get $Ppieyong Trending on twitter with our memetic power
  • phase 2
    • Binance Listing Application
    • Having Twitter blue
    • Community Partnerships PPIEYONG Times digital newsletter
  • phase 3
    • PPIEYONG NFT Minting
    • Make PPIEYONG emoticon
    • 100,000+ holders Meme


$PPIEYONG coin has no association with Mengo Yokoyari or shes creation OSHI NO KO This token is simply paying homage to a meme we all love and recognize.

$PPIEYONG is a meme coin with no intrinsic value or expectation of financial return. There is no formal team or roadmap. the coin is completely useless and for entertainment purposes only.